WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Wednesday, October 22, 2003

 
AP scoops Steve Wyche, for first interview with ABE POLLIN since asking Salieri to leave the circle of friendship!!

Its an OK piece. The best bit is when Abe says:

``I had made my decision ... and that was it,'' Pollin said. ``I felt by sticking to my decision, I would have less embarrassment for him because if I had made him lay out some of his plans that he had maybe in mind that he was going to do for the team, and then I would say, 'I'm not accepting them,' I thought I would hurt him worse. So I tried to be as gentle as I could with Michael because I have great respect for him.''

COnrad Bain was gentle to Todd Bridges, even if it meant hiding his rock pipe!!!

WHAT WE SAID THEN!!!!

James - 6:58 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!