WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Wednesday, September 03, 2003

 
Hey, thanks to "J" for visiting with the lonely but powerful GAR HEAR ROBOT:


j: Have you ever been to Tijuana?
Gar Heard: Really?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j: What?
Gar Heard: I don't know what. Can you tell me?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j: Tijuana, the Mexican City. Have you been there?
Gar Heard: I am not your slave, do it your self.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j: Who was your favorite player to coach on the Wizards
Gar Heard: Darvin Ham. Sometimes I like Kwame too. He is very young.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j: You coached Darvin Ham?
Gar Heard: me too. darvin is misunderstood.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j: Gar, you are very crude software.
Gar Heard: Im swell! I miss my body though. Its in wes unselds basement.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
j: Is he eating it?
Gar Heard: i like bacon too. Especially with my ledell eackles cereal.

WHEN WIZZNUTZZ 2K4 debuts, look for a new enhanced GARBOT with new braintrust and words icluding "Stve Blkae" and "Unkempt"!!!!

James - 4:11 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!