WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Thursday, March 06, 2003

 
Hey guys. Great great win last night!! I love garbage time!! Kwame was furtive and elegant, yet pert and pliant. BUT the best part was seeing the biggest member of our family finally clamber of the bench.

I think the song "Minnie the Moocher" summed up my feelings best:

"Hihi hidi hidi HO!" "Hidi hidi hidi HO!"
"Hidi hidi hidi HAY!" "Hidi hidi hidi HAY!"


He was SO PRESENT! And so timely! Because while I was in Australia, I finished up a book of advice for how to handle life's many challenges with panache, and pancakes!

SoPlease enjoy this first exclusive installment of:

"Things I Learned From Jahidi: Observations, knowledge, nuggets for a rewarding life."

James - 6:11 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!