WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Thursday, October 23, 2003

 
Wizards coach E Jordan is tired of "soft play." STACKHOUSE TELLS G-WIZZ SAME THING, ASKS TO FIRM UP, ADD MORE AIR TO SUIT, STOP WEARING MESH! "I don't want to accept soft play," mR. dR., jOrdan said. Jerjer Binkshouse was more forceful in demanding his partner's tumescence: "If you don't play hard, I'm taking the shiv! I will be out of your rotatingtion, and you will be left with G-Man, a more acrobatic partner to be sure, and he has two good muscular males knees, but doesn't my extra wide largesse count for something? That's what you whispered to me the other night, our 8th in the Carolina townhouse, your pointed nose tickling my ears and those floating stars around your head still smelling of love."

Who should StaCK love?

G-MAN


vs. G-Wiz


Here's Bangersandmash Jarvis Hayes' diary!
Mr. Hayes Bangers writes like he plays, with a long range. His nonsequiters are endearing!
"Crossing the border and going to Toronto was definitely different. It was my first time up in Canada and I thought it was a beautiful city."
CANADA IS A BEAUTIFUL CITY, JAR VIS! THAT's WHERE I IMMIGRATED TO WHEN I LEFT ROMANIA IN THE OIL ROOM OF THAT SEA FARING TANKER!!!


Yurgi - 7:05 AM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!