WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Saturday, May 03, 2003

 
Hey everyone! Me and Dana are our searching the midwestern plains for the elusive prey known only as DEBARGE, or as Dana likes to call him "that beautiful fucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have breaking news from here in the plains states, as told to me BY MY SOARCES!!!!!!

Are tyou ready?

SALIERI IS GOING TO LEAVE THE WIZARDS!!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!

We already know that Wes Unseld went on "hiatus" due to "health concerns" Yes, I despite what ass sucker Black Thanksgiving says, the only health concerns Wes Unseld is facing is that of ABE Pollin and how much Mr. Drummond can get for his failing franchise from Teddy "Blame it on the fans!!" LEonsis, who is desperate to buy the team and get it on track like he has the Caps (first round and out!! Isaiha J.r. Rider is worth 20 million!!!@@$$$$$).

You read it here first: WES AIn't COMING BACK, SUSAN OMALLEY THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EASTERN CONFERENCE WILL "RETIRE" OR BE ASKED TO TAKE A SMALLER ROLE SUCH AS SELL CONCESSIONS, AND MR DUMMOND HONEST ABE IS SELLING THE TEAM TO TEDDY E-MAIL!!!!

Here';s a story about the Wizz/Caps/MCI soap opera that is going on. It stars the feeble but charity minded Abester Pollen, the large but in charge Tedd Leonsisi, and the old but bald and old and angry Salieri Jordan. The story says this: "None of the principals would agree to interviews despite repeated requests."
YOU MUST E-MAIL TEDD!! HE WILL RESPOND!! I ASKED HIM ABOUT MY SEATS IN SECTION 422, HE SAID "STICK IT, BOYO, BUY SOME MORE CHICKEN BASKETS!!!!!"

And this story says that Salieri is lookin to bolt from Abe's abode. MAY I ADMINISTER THE KICK IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you are surely worreid about me, but i have to say that Dana has been nothing to good to me. She beats me, yes, BUT I DESERVE IT!! THe blood reminds me that I am human and that Dana is a demi-god!!!!!!





Ken - 11:56 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!