WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Friday, April 11, 2003

 
Hi everyone!! It's me Ken again stinking of Stockholm AND LOVING IT!!! Unfortuantley Dana smelled "public access terminal" on me a whipped me for leaving the DeBarge lookout tower she contstructed out of discarded Juan Dixon Antiseptic Bacon Dispensers!! I LOVED IT!! Yes, yes I'm straying again and blogging and risking more rewards, but I'm also dedicated to my Wizznutzz readers as well as the Queen of Stockholm's Syndromness, my BELOVED DANA!!!

Just so reiterate, You can listen to James and Christopher WizzNutzz give a wrapup of the Wizards season on B Ram's show on Sportstalk 980 at 12 noon on Saturday April 13!!!! Listen on the web foreign fans!!!

JAmes and Christopher will give all the highs and lows and Kw afros, but the main thing is that they'll reveal the TOP SECRET LOTTERY PICK FOR THIS YEAR'S DRAFT THAT THE WIZZ HAVE THEIR EYES ON!!!! That's right it'll be an exclusive for B Ram and it'll make the fella's carrerrs that much great than they already are!!! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity that no one will want to miss.

OH SCREW IT!!! HERE'S THE TOP SECRET WIZARDS 2003 PICK RIGHT HERE!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTS, Kw. BroWn!! You have a court mate!!!!!!!!!!
His name is Lebrond Jamest!!!! He's very hirsuite but he's got skillz under that fur!!!!! In the words of OJ, "LOOK OUT!!!"

Sorry! James and Christopher to blow your exclusvei!!!! I cOULD'NT WAITY I COULDN'T WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAITI COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAITI COULDNT WAITI COULDNT WAIT I COULDNT WAIT

I AM A MULE WHO NEEDS MOTHERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ken - 12:07 AM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!