WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Monday, March 24, 2003

 
I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM A MULE
I AM A MULE I AM A MULE I AM I AM I AM.
IT FEELS LIKE A THOUSAND SUNS ARE STREAMING THROUGH MY VEINS AND MY EYES HAVE VISIONS THAT GO BEYOND THE FARTHEST PLANET. TASTE THE METAL BILE IN MY MOUTH AND FEEL MY RUBBERY SKIN. DOES THIS NOT TAKE YOU CLOSER TO GOD? FOR AM I WITHIN INCHES OF HIM. JOIN...ME...JAHIDI....

Ken - 11:07 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!