WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Monday, February 17, 2003

 
Hi Darvin in Ausstraliia!! TOP OF THE BARBIE, TO YA MATE!!! A TALLY HO!! (which was my nickname in college!) Have a bite of me Vegemite sand-wich!!! Have you seen Colin Hay yet? How about Croc Hunter Dundee? Did you ask him to sing any Men at Work numbers? IT"S A MISTAKE, MATE!!!! Croc Dundee Hunter don't sing no Men at Work!!!!!

Our friends at SportsFan Magazine put up a link to our DC Retro Jeresies!! See Patrick Hruby, you thieving Moonie, that's how you do it!!! Don't go bitin' our shit!!! PINEAPPLEHEAD IN DC AND HRUBY are ENEmeis Numer One and Two and Two and Numerb ONE!!!!! AND THEY ARE NUMBER TWOs FOR SURE!!!

Wizz game cancelled today because we have about 24 inches of snow---which is sorta like the name of Canadian dancehall artist Snow's first LP!!! I LOVE CANUCK RAGGA!!! He's my favorite artists this side of the Debarge clan. Member his song "Informer"? No? Lemme flow 4 ya:

What's up man hey yo what's up
Yeah what's goin' on here
Sick an' tired of five-oh runnin' up on the block here
You know what I'm sayin'
Yo Snow they came around here lookin' for you the other day
Word word bust it

Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I'll go blame
A licky boom boom down
Detective mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky Boom Boom Down.

A LICKY BOOM BOOM DOWN TO Y'ALL!!!

Dana - 8:58 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!