WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Friday, January 10, 2003

 
OH My Goodness!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!!
So Juanita Antiseptic Bacon Dixon could come off the DL, Brian Cardinal was put on the injured list with left knee tendenitous!!! When you don't play, or even take off your sweat suit, how do you get tendenitous? Must be all that enthusiastic high-fiving ol' Cardy does during timeouts. WE LOVE YOU CARDY!! Thanks for giving up your body for the team!!!!

Dana is very excited because Christopher asked her to go to the Wizards vs. Golden State game tonight (thx to the tix from Pete Sports Fan!! Thx fan!! I owe you a hummer!). I will have a full report for all you deidcated readers of WizzNutzz.com this weekend!! I can't wait!! It's my first time going to a game, although I've been in the MCI Center before. Rod Stickland make me wait in his SUV in the MCI Center garage for hours at a time. Never once did he let me come up to see him play. He just made me sit there in the dark, dank basement and keep the car and half smokes warm. I didn't understand why I ALWAYS had to stay down there, however; Chico DeBarge could have easily taken a shift or two instead of sitting in the Club Level every night.

Dana - 1:29 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!