WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Sunday, January 19, 2003

 
HEY HEY HEY!! Dana back on the mic, keep mad flava like Kwame French in the trench with a bottle of Heinz 57 and a ratchet wrench!!!

I've noticed a trend as of late, and maybe you all Wizznutzz readers can help. I've seen three cats---Juaniata Jordan Dixon of the Wizz, Amere Stoudamire of the Phoenix Suns and Keyshawn John JOhnson of the Tampa Bay Bucz---all don Terry Bradshaw #12 Pittsburgh Steelers jerseys either after the game (Juanita & Key Key) or during interviews (A Stoud). Is this a trend that the Dana Dane has missed? Please let me know as I stole the Wizznutzz company credit card and am poised to make a clandestine order on NFL.com for a Terry Bradshaw jersey!!! I want to support the blond bald hick, I most certainly do, if that's what the boyz are sportin'!!! Please e-mail wizznutzz@yahoo.com at let me know!!!

Dana - 6:42 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!