WIZZNUTZZ Daily

 
             

   
 
 
--BACK TO WIZZNUTZZ HOMEPAGE--
Free Web Counter


Wednesday, December 11, 2002

 
Randell Jackson is foreign, fragile and red---just like my underwear!!!! THAT'S wonderufll that Randell is playing ball in Israel. MAzel TOFV!! my JAcksoN!!!

Remmber Jimmy Olvier of the Wizz? He was one of our favorites. THose 10 days he spent with the team in 1997 pretty much solidified the WizzNutzz's longstanding friendship. I got to wondering HEY SELF, Whatever happen to Jimmy Oliverpit, and I got to searching on the Intranet, LOOK WHAT I TURNED UP! I knew my eyesite was bad, but I thought Jimmy was a brother!!! It's cool he plays sax though. I wonder if he knows any Clarence Clemmons?

Dana - 6:10 PM

 

.

HOME
&
ARCHIVES


The Wizznutzz experts commentaries on the 2002-03 season. Updated frequently!!!